Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

The Black & White Wedding

Wow. Lama sungguh aku tak blog. It's been like what? Almost 3 weeks? Hmmmm.. Lama betul tu. Nope, aku tak pergi bercuti macam Phia kat Pulau Redang. Hais.. Best nyeeee cuti. Kat pulau plak tu. My favourite kinda holiday destination. And insya'Allah if everything goes smoothly the Winder and I will also be leaving for our honeymoon soon. Finally!!

Asides to work and my ever so mundane life I've been busy with a little bit of wedding planning. Tak la, aku tak kahwin lagi. Kahwin sekali tu cukup la kan? This is for a friend. A very good friend. A very, very good old friend. Nikah dia sudah lepas (2 weeks ago) so alhamdulillah mereka berdua sudah Halal hehe.. Reception belah perempuan pun sudah lepas. She had a beautiful garden wedding reception at Lake Titiwangsa tapi buat masa ni aku akan 'hold'kan dulu entry pasal reception dia sebab gambar tak siap lagi hehe.. Hornymoon pun diorang dah pergi last week and they should be back in KL today.


Anyways, the theme for his reception is the ever so classic: Black & White. And I've got just the perfect reception planned out for him. So anyways, reception belah pengantin lelaki ni will be held in 3 weeks time!! OMG! I'm almost out of time. Haha.. Aku plak panic kan? Pengantin relax je.. Most of the things that I need for the reception dah ada dah. Fresh flowers pun dah order so tinggal nak pick up je nanti. The only problem is that his caterers tak ada table cloth or table runner colour hitam. And budget nak beli yang baru lagi lah takde kan. So skarang aku tengah fikir: Macam mana aku nak buat table cloth / table runner at ZERO cost?

I gotta make it work; somehow.

I will make it work; somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment