Salam Ramadhan semua..
First and foremost, I'd like to take this opportunity to say "CONGRATULATIONS: YOU GUYS ARE FREAKIN' HALAL!!" to my dearest friends Mooky & Ayesha. I've known Mooky for a good 7 years now; he was so adorable back then (you still are Mooks). I can still remember the first time we met (at Rock The World) and the first time we really hung out together. Those were rockstar days that are unforgettably awesome. Then a couple of years ago Mooky got all excited when he started falling for lovable Ayesha. She's so cute and uber fun. Ask any of her friends and they'll tell you the same! ;)
First and foremost, I'd like to take this opportunity to say "CONGRATULATIONS: YOU GUYS ARE FREAKIN' HALAL!!" to my dearest friends Mooky & Ayesha. I've known Mooky for a good 7 years now; he was so adorable back then (you still are Mooks). I can still remember the first time we met (at Rock The World) and the first time we really hung out together. Those were rockstar days that are unforgettably awesome. Then a couple of years ago Mooky got all excited when he started falling for lovable Ayesha. She's so cute and uber fun. Ask any of her friends and they'll tell you the same! ;)
Chenta Weddings involvement for their wedding was that of a wedding planner, designer, decorater and event manager. So in May we started planning. Yang penting, pengantin nak a glamorous Black & White wedding reception. The rest; is up to me katanya. So we started by designing his wedding invitations, then we progressed on building the theme of his wedding around that of the invitation. Then later came the task of deciding on a budget that he would be willing to spend on the wedding. Keeping his budget in mind; I recommended several options for decor. So people.. Without further ado, here is Mooky & Ayesha's Awesome Black & White Wedding!
There you go peeps! The Black & White wedding by Chenta Weddings. And if you guys like what you see, please do drop Chenta an email at chentaweddings@gmail.com for price enquiries.
No comments:
Post a Comment