Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Bridal Supernova Is Back

Welcome one and all to the new Bridal Supernova. New layout? Yes, there's a new layout. But there's more than just a new layout.. ;)

Bridal Supernova also has a new mission: to be THE online guide for all you brides-to-be. In the next few days, weeks, months and years to come I'll be filling this blog with posts on wedding tips, advice, wedding themes, creative ideas, reviews and the list goes on. Bridal Supernova (as you can see in the menu above) also has a couple of new features. Amongst them:

DIY & Downloads
The DIY section will contain posts with useful tips and ideas that you guys can apply for your own weddings. There's also the downloads section where I'll be uploading useful stuff like budget planners, blog templates, stationary templates and lots of other freebies.

Real Weddings
This section is all about real people just like you and me. Ala, it's kinda like those 'Naik Pelamin' sections that you see in bridal magazines. So if you would like your wedding to be featured here, all you need to do is email me some of your favourite photos from your wedding and I'll feature you here. For FREE!

{Congratulations Aim, since I already reviewed your wedding last week; you're the first one in this section.. ;)}

Sweet Deals
This section is so very sweet because I'll be posting all the latest sales in town so that you guys can shop till you drop for your hantarans, decor, home appliances über cool discounts.


Why the new Bridal Supernova? Well.. Bridal Supernova was never my personal blog. It was our wedding blog. So since I finished blogging about our wedding, I thought it was a bit odd to keep updating the blog. That's why I've moved the "original" Bridal Supernova to another URL so that those memories can be left untouched.

For now, you guys can still read all my previous posts (February 2009-June 2010) on this blog but please be warned that I'll be deleting the old posts very soon. The "original" Bridal Supernova blog that you guys know has now moved and been renamed to Our Supernova.

No comments:

Post a Comment