
Just like the title of this post reads, I'd like to wish
Aim & Suffian (one of the cutest and bubbliest bloggers I've met) Selamat Pengantin Baru. I couldn't make it for her wedding and seeing the photos of her wedding makes me even more geram that I couldn't make it. The two of you are an amazing couple (walaupun baru jumpa dua kali) and I pray for eternal happiness and absolute bliss for the two of you. Bak kata orang Melayu, "Semoga berkekalan ke akhir hayat.." ♥

Other than of course wishing Aim and her hubby the best in life, I nak borak skit pasal her make up artist -
Raja Feena; who I think did an excellent job! Aim looked extremely ravishing on her big day. She is everything that I've always been talking about in a make up artist sebab she made Aim "look beautiful, but still like herself". Takde la macam some make up artist yang taruk make up bertepek sampai kawan² dan saudara-mara tengok pun dah tak cam. Raja Feena punya fees pun sangat² reasonable so I would higly recommend her to all the brides-to-be out there! Oh and Aim dearie.. I love this shot of you in the car. The colours are so, so very beautiful and you look so gorgeously happy.

Cakap pasal beautiful photos plak brings me to the next topic: Photography. I simply loved ALL of the photos that were taken by Aim's official photographer
Bakri Hafiz Hisham or better known as
'Bak'. I love the shots, the angles, the moments and the editing. Pendek kata, semuanya pasal si Bak ni pun aku suka. Sampaikan tahap semalam dah tanya kat Aim brape gaknya harga Bak kalau kita nak buat simple outdoor shoot just for fun hehe.. And once again, I perlu highlight bahawa harga Bak sangat² affordable berbanding dengan the quality of the photos that he takes. Kat atas ni is one of my favourite outdoor shots from Aim & Suffian's wedding bersama pengapit² mereka!

And all this talk about Aim's wedding brings me to the next, next topic:
Chenta Weddings. Sambil berborak² dengan Aim online one day the subject came up that she was looking for cutsie little "Thank You" tags yang dia nak 'attach'kan to one of her VIP punya doorgifts. Dia tanya mana bleh dapat so I cakap ngan dia kalau dia nak, Chenta Weddings can do it for her. So after asking her about their colour schemes and the kind of concept that they had in mind, we came up with a cutesie little indie "Thank You" tag design (ye la, mestilah indie cos mereka kan Encik & Puan Rocker hehe..). And alhamdulillah, they loved it. Next plak she needed "Labels" for the CD's yang diorang nak bagi kat kawan² yang datang for their wedding as doorgifts. And alhamdulillah sekali lagi, they loved those too! Above & below are some pictures of the "Thank You" tags and "CD Labels" yang telah di'customize'kan khas untuk Aim & Suffian before I delivered them to the happy couple. Lambat post sebab tak nak la spoil the surprise before her big day.. ;)


Kalau ada sesiapa berminat to do stuff like wedding invitations, thank you tags, doorgifts and such; please drop me an email ya..
No comments:
Post a Comment