Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Indie Wedding Songs


Not everyone wants to have the same old pop songs playing during their wedding; provided of course the parents don't have a say in the selection. You can find a million and one romantic love songs online ranging from the 1960's all the way to the 2000's but finding those special Indie songs with a love message in them is not an easy feat.

Personally, I've always been a sucker for music. Same goes to the hubby. And we're on a completely different scale of music: He mainly loves Metal amongst other genres while I am a little more into Electro and Indie these days. So for our wedding video, we wanted to express who we are with the songs that we selected. So for all you Indie lovers out there, here's the list of songs that made the final cut for our full wedding video:

1. The Pogues - Love You 'Till The End
2. The Cure - Love Song
3. Bob Marley - Is This Love
4. The Beatles - Love Me Do
5. Adam Sandler - I Wanna Grow Old With You
6. Death Cab For Cutie - Soul Meets Body
7. The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
8. Jack Johnson - Better Together
9. Coldplay - Fix You
10. Muse - Endlessly
11. No Doubt - Running
12. The Cranberries - What's On My Mind
13. The Wannadies - You And Me Song
14. The Ramones - Baby I Love You
15. Dashboard Confessional - Stolen
16. Bittersweet - Get It On

Like this? You can download the songs here.


ps. Yes, I know. Muse isn't Indie. Neither were the Ramones nor Bob Marley. But at least they're not pop songs. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment